National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) released the latest recruitment notification for the post of Stipendiary Training Programme. NAL has about 40 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, B.Tech, and M.Sc qualifications. Candidates who are interested can refer to this age for more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NAL Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NAL Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stipendiary Training Programmes||10||Diploma in Engineering / B.Sc|
|Stipendiary Training Programmes||30|
Applicant's age should be 30 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 6000 - 9000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NAL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of NAL.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Sr. Controller of Administration, NAL, P.B No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru
Last date for Submission of Application: 11th February 2022
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NAL Recruitment 2022. Click Here