National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has released the latest job notification for the 03 Research Associate Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified for M.E/ M.Tech, Ph.D., M.Pharm, MDS, M.Sc, M.V.Sc, and MD/ MS are eligible to apply for the Post. Eligible Candidates can apply on or before the last date of 18th August 2023. Interested Candidates can check more details like eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and application dates mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Research Associate||03||M.E/ M.Tech, Ph.D., M.Pharm, MDS, M.Sc, M.V.Sc, and MD/ MS|
- The applicants should be 40 years of age as of 01st Jan 2023.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.58000/- to Rs.67000/- Per month.
How to Apply for the NBRC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the NBRC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- And, Send the application form to the address stated below.
Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122052
|Last date to Apply||18th August 2023|
|Official Notifications and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|