National Green Tribunal (NGT) has introduced the job notification for the posts of Assistant, Stenographer, Hindi Translator, Librarian, and Staff Car Driver with 27 vacancies. Candidates who are qualified in 10th Pass, Intermediate, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, and LLB are eligible to apply for the posts of NGT Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 25th July 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, vacancy details, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of NGT Recruitment 2022.
NGT Vacancy Detail & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant (Judicial)||06||LLB, Degree|
|Stenographer (Grade I)||04||Degree|
|Hindi Translator||01||Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Stenographer (Grade III)||09||Intermediate|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||05||10th Pass|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- Screening Test/ Skill Test/ Interaction
- Minimum Salary: Rs.19900/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.26000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of NGT.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible Candidates may send their filled-in application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the Email ID/ address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrar General, National Green
Tribunal, Principal Bench, Faridkot
House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi - 110001.
|Last Date to Apply||25th July 2022|
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|