National Health System Resouce Centre (NHSRC) has announced a new recruitment notification for the position of Lead Consultant with 01 Vacancy. Aspirants qualified in BDS, MBBS, Degree, BAMS, BHMS, and Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the Post. Qualified Candidates can apply online from 01st September 2023 to 26th September 2023. Interested Candidates can check more details like eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and application dates mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lead Consultant||01||MBBS, BDS, Post Graduation, Degree, BAMS, BHMS|
- The applicant's age should be below 55 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.1,30,000/- to Rs.1,70,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the NHSRC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the NHSRC.
- Verify the notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Submit the Online application form.
|Starting date to Apply Online||01st September 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||26th September 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|