National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has released the latest 01 Senior Consultant Vacancy. Aspirants who have a qualified BDS, MBBS, MPH, MHA, BHMS, BAMS, BPT, MD, and Post Graduation are eligible to apply. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 21st September 2023 to 10th October 2023. Interested Candidates can check more details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and application dates mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Consultant||01||BDS, MBBS, MPH, BHMS, BAMS, Post Graduation, Diploma, MHA, MBA, BPT, MD|
- The applicant's age should be below 55 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-per month.
How to Apply for the NHSRC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the NHSRC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Submit the Online application form.
|Starting date to Apply Online||21st September 2023|
|Closing date to Apply Online||10th October 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|