National Health System Resource Center (NHSRC) has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2022 for the Recruitment of 01 Senior Public Health Specialist Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of BDS / MBBS / Post Graduation / M.V.Sc are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 28th April 2022 and make use of the opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Public Health Specialist||BDS / MBBS|
Post Graduation in Public Health / Community Medicine / Health Management / Hospital Management / Public Health informatics
- The upper age limit is 60 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a consolidated amount of Rs.1,20,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NHSRC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply online'.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th April 2022|
To Download NHSRC Recruitment Notification 2022 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here