The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad (NIAB) has rolled out the latest job notification for the 02 Project Associate-I and Field Assistant Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in 10th, 12th, M.E/ M.Tech, M.V.Sc, and Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 08th June 2023 to 23rd June 2023. Interested Candidates can check more details like eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, consolidated amount, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and application dates given below and apply for the NIAB Recruitment 2023.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate-I||01||M.E/ M.Tech, M.V.Sc, Post Graduation|
|Field Assistant||01||10th, 12th|
- The applicant's age should be 35 to 50 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.16,200/- to Rs.25,000/-per month.
How to Apply for the NIAB Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the NIAB.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, log in with your Email Id and Password.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- And, Submit the Online application form.
|Starting date to Apply Online||08th June 2023|
|Closing date to Apply Online||23rd June 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|