National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) published the job notification for the posts of Technical Officer with 02 Vacancies. The aspirants who are qualified in MBA, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, and B. Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for the posts of NIHFW Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 30th June 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of NIHFW Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Officer||02||MBA, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, and B. Sc Nursing|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- Written Test
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.90000/- to Rs.150000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of NIHFW.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may send the filled-in application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the address stated below.
The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare,
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi - 110067.
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2022|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|