National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) invites the recruitment notification for the post of Project Field Worker, Project Technician - III, and Project Field Attendant. NIN has about 24 vacant positions to fulfill in Hyderabad. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate (10+2), Degree qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NIN Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIN Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Field Worker||13||Intermediate (10+2) / Degree|
|Project Technician - III||04||Intermediate (10+2) / DMLT|
|Project Field Attendant||07||10th|
Applicant's age should be 25 - 30 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15800 - 18000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NIN Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of NIN.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
NIN, Tarnaka Flyover, Jamai-Osmania PO, Hyderabad.
Last Date for Submission of the Application: 2nd February 2022
Download the Official Notification of NIN Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here