National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has published the latest 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Vacancies. Aspirants who have a qualified 10th Pass, ITI Pass, B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, B.Pharm/ B.V.Sc, and DMLT are eligible to apply. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 26th September 2023 to 15th October 2023. Interested Candidates can check more details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates mentioned below. For more details, aspirants must visit the official website of NIRT Jobs 2023.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||60||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, B.Pharm/ B.V.Sc/ DMLT|
|Laboratory Attendant||13||10th Pass, ITI Pass|
- The applicant's age should be 18 years to 30 years of age 01-01-2023.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18000/- to Rs.112400/-per month.
- General Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST, PWD, EXS, Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for the NIRT Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the NIRT.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- And, Submit the Online application form.
|Starting date to Apply Online||26th September 2023|
|Closing date to Apply Online||15th October 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|