National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka inviting Dynamic Aspirant to fulfill the post of Junior Research Fellow with various vacancies. Candidates Certified in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can grab this notification and Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 before the closing date of 15-Feb-2023. To Examine more details about the notification of NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 such as Age Limit, Selection process, Pay Scale, Important dates, and Others can check below. Desired Aspirants must go through the below-mentioned details and Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023. Also, Check the Official Notification and How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023.
Check the Latest Govt Jobs Here
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
- Candidates should be below 32 years of age.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Document verification/ Interview.
- Candidates will get an emoluments of ₹31,000/- per month.
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the Official Notification of NIT.
- Verify the notification details.
- Interested Candidates may send their resumes with relevant documents to the below-mentioned email address.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last date to Apply||15-Feb-2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|