National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) published the latest job notification for the Post of Assistant Director with 03 Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified for Any Degree are eligible to apply for the Posts. Qualified Candidates must participate in this application process on or before the last date of 15th October 2023. Interested Candidates can check more details like educational qualification, stipend, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates given below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Director||03||Any Degree|
- The applicants should be below 56 years of age.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.50,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the NTRO Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the NTRO.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- And, Send the application form to the address given below.
Deputy Director (R),
National Technical Research Organization
Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi - 110067
|Last date to Apply||15th Oct 2023|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|