Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer. OPSC has about 123 vacant positions to fulfill in Odisha. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - OPSC Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||123||Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Test
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Registration.
- After registration login with Reg Username and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||28th January 2022|
|Last date for the submission of the Application||28th February 2022|
Download the Official Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2022. Click Here
Apply Online for Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts: Click here