Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has introduced the job notification for the posts of Section Officer with 66 Vacancies. The candidates who are qualified in 10th Pass, and Degree are eligible to apply for the posts for PPSC Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 04th Aug 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, pay scale, how to Apply, important dates, vacancy details, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of PPSC Recruitment 2022.
PPSC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Apprentice||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Section Officer||66||Degree, 10th Pass|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years as of 01st Jan 2022.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Competitive Examination.
- The selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.35400/- per month.
- General, Sports Persons of Punjab, Wards of Freedom Fighters: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST of all states and BC of state of Punjab: Rs.750/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State, EWS, PWD, and LDESM Punjab: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of PPSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your email and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Last Date to Apply||04th Aug 2022|