Reserve Bank of India (RBI) advertised the latest recruitment notification for the post of Legal Officer, Manager, Library Professionals, Architect, and Curator. RBI has about 14 vacant positions to fulfill in Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, B.Tech, and Post Graduate qualifications. Candidates who are interested can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for RBI Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RBI Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Manager (Civil)||06||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Manager (Electrical)||03||B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Library Professionals||01||Diploma / Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of applications
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44500 - 55200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of RBI.
- Go to Current Vacancies and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application -> New Registration.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- General OBC / EWS: Rs.600
- SC / ST / PwBD: Rs.100
- Staff: Nil
|Online application starts from||15th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||4th February 2022|
Download the Official Notification of RBI Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here