Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) has published the job notification for a Senior Resident with 05 Vacancies. Aspirants qualified in Diploma/ DNB/ MD are eligible to apply for RCC Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 25th Oct 2022. More details like educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, age limit, application fee, age limit, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below information and apply for the posts of RCC Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- The candidate's selection will be based on the Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.70000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of RCC.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Eligible candidates may submit their application form and other self-attached copies of relevant documents to the address stated below.
Post-Box No.2417, RCC,
Medical College P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695011.
|Last Date to Submit||25th Oct 2022|
|Official Notification and Application form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|