Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) has proclaimed the Latest Job Notification for the Post of Resident Engineer, Assistant Residential Engineer, and Others with 25 vacancies. Candidates Qualified in B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma can grab this notification and Attend Walk-In-Interview for RITES Recruitment 2023 on 17-Jan-2023. To Examine more details about the notification of RITES Recruitment 2023 such as Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important dates, and Others can check below. Desired Aspirants must go through the below-mentioned details and Apply Online for RITES Recruitment 2023. Also, Check the Official Notification and how to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2023.
Check the Lates Govt Jobs Here
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Resident Engineer||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in CSE/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering/ Electronics/ IT|
|Assistant Residential Engineer Safety||02|
|Assistant Resident Engineer||09|
- Candidates should be below 50 years of age as on 1st Jan 2023.
- The Selection process will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates will get consolidated remuneration of ₹40,000/- to ₹2,20,000/- per month.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the Official Notification of RITES.
- Verify the notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the prescribed online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Submit and take a printout of the Application form.
- Carry the Application form to the below-mentioned venue on the given date.
Haryana - 122001.
|Last date to Apply Online||11-Jan-2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|