Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published the latest job notification for the posts of School Lecturer with 102 vacancies. Qualified in Post Graduate/ B.Ed are eligible to apply for the post. Interested candidates can apply from 16th May 2022 to 14th June 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts.
RPSC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualificaiton|
|School Lecturer||102||Post Graduate/ B.Ed|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Written Test
- Minimum Salary: Rs.45000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.68000/-
- General/ EWS/ BC/ OBC (Other State Candidates): Rs.350/-
- OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of RPSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification in detail.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||16th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14th June 2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|