State Bank of India (SBI) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer with 14 Vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in MBA, CA, M.SC, PGDM, and Post Graduate are eligible to apply for the posts of SBI Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 27th May 2022 to 16th June 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of SBI Recruitment 2022.
SBI Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Risk Specialist-Sector (Grade-MMGS II)||05||CA/ CFA, MBA/ PGDM/ M.Sc.|
|Risk Specialist-Sector (Grade-MMGS III)||02|
|Risk Specialist-Credit (Grade-MMGS III)||01|
|Risk Specialist-Climate Risk (Grade-MMGS III)||01||Post Graduate|
|Risk Specialist-IND AS (Grade-MMGS III)||03||CA/ CFA, MBA/ PGDM/ M.Sc.|
|Risk Specialist-Market Risk (Grade-MMGS III)||02|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years as of 31st March 2022
- The Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interaction.
- Selected aspirants get consolidated remuneration of a minimum of Rs.48170/- to a maximum of Rs.78230/- per month.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of SBI.
- Select the desired post and read the notification in detail.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of relevant documents/ Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||27th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th June 2022|