Southern Railway has published the latest job notification for the post of 124 Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Radiographer, and ECG Technician Vacancies. Candidates who are qualified in B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, D.Pharm, DMLT, GNM, MBBS, and MD/ MS are eligible to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date of the Southern Railway jobs on 01st Sep 2023. More details like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, important date, etc., are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualifications:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nursing Superintendent||59||GNM, B.Sc Nursing|
|Physiotherapist||02||MD/ MS, MBBS|
|Skilled Electronics Technician||01||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Grade 2||24||MBBS|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||15||DMLT|
- Candidates should be 18 to 45 years of age.
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.78452/- per month.
How to Apply for the Southern Railway Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website of Southern Railway.
- Verify the notification details and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates can send their application form and other relevant documents to the address given below.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/ GI&HQS, Headquarters Office , Southern Railway, Park Town, Chennai – 600003
|Last Date to Apply||01st Sep 2023|