Supreme Court of India rolled out a new recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Court Assistant with 210 vacancies. The candidates who are qualified in Degree are eligible to apply for the posts of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 18th June 2022 to 10th July 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process, important dates, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Court Assistant||210||Degree|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years as of 01st July 2022
- Objective Type Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Test
- Descriptive Test
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.35400/- to Rs.63068/- per month.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH/ Freedom Fighter Candidates: Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India.
- Select the desired post and read the notification.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||15th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10th July 2022|