Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the latest job notification for the 07 Junior Analyst Posts. Aspirants who have a qualified B.Pharm must grab the chance of the TNPSC Recruitment 2023. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 21st September 2023 to 20th October 2023. More details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- The applicant's age should be 18 to 32 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Computer Based Test/Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.36,400/- to Rs.1,15,700/- per month.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Destitute Widow/PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for the TNPSC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the TNPSC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the Online application form.
|Opening date to Apply Online||21st Sep 2023|
|Closing date to Apply Online||20th Oct 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|