Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the latest job notification for the 38 Research Assistant and Manager Posts. Aspirants who have a qualified M.V.Sc, B.V.Sc, and Degree must take the chance of the TNPSC Jobs 2023. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 20th September 2023 to 19th October 2023. More details like educational qualification, consolidated remuneration, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- The applicant's age should be 32 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.55,500/- to Rs.2,05,700/- per month.
- All Other Candidates Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- For Other Candidates Examination Fee; Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Destitute Window/PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for the TNPSC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the TNPSC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the Online application form.
|Opening date to Apply Online||20th Sep 2023|
|Closing date to Apply Online||19th Oct 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|