Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad has proclaimed the Latest Job Notification for the Post of Junior Lecture with 1392 vacancies. Candidates certified in B.Sc/ Degree/ M.A/ M.Sc/ Post Graduation can grab this notification and TSPSC junior lecturer apply online for tspsc junior lecturer notification 2022 before the closing date of 06-Jan-2023. To Know more details about the notification of the TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2022 such as tspsc junior lecturer age limit, tspsc junior lecturer selection process, tspsc junior lecturer pay scale, tspsc junior lecturer qualification, Important dates, and Others can check below. Desired Aspirants must go through the below-mentioned detail and Apply Online for tspsc junior lecturer notification 2022.
Check the Latest Govt Jobs Here
TSPSC Junior Lecturer vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Lectrure||1392||B.Sc/ Post Graduate/ M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ Degree|
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Age Limit:
- Candidates should be between 18 to 44 years of age.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Selection Process:
- The TSPSC Junior Lecturer Selection Process will be based on the Written test/ Interview.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Pay Scale:
- CCandidateswill get consolidated remuneration of ₹54,220/- to ₹1,33,630/- per month forTSPSC Junior Lecturer Post.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Application Fee:
- For All Candidates: ₹320/-
- For Unemployees: Nil
How to Apply Online for TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2022:
- Visit the Official Notification of TSPSC.
- Verify the notification details.
- Register and Log in with your ID and Password.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the prescribed online Application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Pay the Application fee:
- Recheck and Submit the Application form online.
|Last date to Apply Online||06-Jan-2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|