Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has published the latest job notification for the post of Drug Inspector with 19 Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified for D.Pharma are eligible to apply for the Post. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online from 16th September 2023 to 06th October 2023. More details like educational qualification, salary, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- The applicant's age should be 21 to 42 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Examination/ Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month.
- UR/EWS/OBC of UK Candidates: Rs.172.30/-
- SC/ST of UK Candidates: Rs.82.30/-
- PWD of UK Candidates: Rs.22.30/-
- Orphan of UK Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for the UKPSC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the UKPSC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the Online application form.
|Starting date to Apply Online||16th Sep 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||06th Oct 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|