Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) advertised the recruitment notification for the post of Mines Officer, Principal, Professor, and Reader. UPPSC has about 19 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, B.Tech qualifications. Interested candidates can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPPSC Notification 2022:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Mines Officers||16||B.Tech in Mining Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 56100 - 215900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Online Test
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Unreserved / General / OBC: Rs.105
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65
- PwD: Rs.25
Last Date for Submission of Application: 19th February 2022
Download the Official Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here