Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has rolled out an employment opportunity for the post of Mine Inspector with 55 vacancies. Candidates with Diploma in Mining Engineering are eligible to apply for the posts of UPPSC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply from 04th June 2022 to 04th July 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an application form. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of UPPSC Recruitment 2022.
UPPSC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educaitonal Qualificaiton|
|Mines Inspector||55||Diploma in Mining Engineering|
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years as of 01st July 2022
- Preliminary Examination
- Main (Written) Examination
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of minimum Salary of Rs.44900/- to a maximum Salary of Rs.142400/- per month.
- UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs.125/-
- SC/ ST, Ex-Serviceman: Rs.65/-
- Handicapped: Rs.25/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of UPPSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification details.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of relevant documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||04th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04th July 2022|