Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the latest job notification for the 56 Geo-Scientist Examination must utilize the chance of the UPSC Jobs 2023. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 20th September 2023 to 10th October 2023. More details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and application dates are mentioned below. For more details, aspirants must visit the official notification of the UPSC Jobs 2023.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Geo-Scientist Examination||56||Master's Degree, M.Sc|
- The applicant's age should be 21 to 32 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Preliminary Examination/Mains Examination Test/Personality Test/Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,000/- to 45,000/- per month.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWBD/PWBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for the UPSC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the UPSC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the Online application form.
|Opening date to Apply Online||20th September 2023|
|Closing date to Apply Online||10th October 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|