Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the Latest Job Notification for the post of Senior Agriculture Engineer, Agriculture Engineer, and Others with 160 vacancies. For those candidates who have interested and are eligible for UPSC Recruitment 2022 post, and those contestants who are searching for UPSC Recruitment 2022 job, this is an excellent chance to utilize. As per the rule of the UPSC Recruitment 2022, the Aspirants should be certified in B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ M.Sc/ Degree/ Diploma is capable for this post. The Application dates start and end on 1st Dec 2022. To examine more details about UPSC Recruitment 2022 such as Age limit, Pay scale, Eligible criteria, Important dates, and Others stated below check and apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details & Eligible criteria:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Agricultural Engineer||07||B.E/B.Tech in Agricultural/ Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Director||13||Degree in Law|
|Junior Time Scale||29||Degree/ Diploma|
|Assistant Geologist||09||M.Sc in Engineering|
|Lecturer||09||M.Sc in Engineering/ M.ED/ M.A/ B.Ed|
- Candidates should be below 30 - 40 years of age.
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Candidates get a consolidated remuneration of Rs.67700/- per month.
- Application fee for all: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Women candidates: Nill
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of UPSC
- Verify the Notification Details
- Make a Registration and Log in with your Id & Password
- Fill in the Application form
- Scan & Upload the relevant certificates/documents
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit the Application form.
|Last date to Apply||01st Dec 2022|