Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) advertised the latest recruitment notification for the post of Instructor. UPSSSC has about 2504 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having10th, ITI qualifications. Interested candidates who are eagerly waiting for government jobs can follow this page for more updates. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UKSSSC Notification 2022:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35400 - 112400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Preliminary Test / Mains Test
Application Procedure of UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Registration.
- After registration login with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||18th January 2022|
|Last date of submission of the application||8th February 2022|
Download the Official Notification of UPSSSC Recruitment 2022. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here