Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the latest job notification for the posts of Pharmacist with 4000 vacancies. Candidates who are qualified in Intermediate, D.Pharm are eligible to apply for the posts of UPSSSC Recruitment 2022. After the date of an application is release the candidates can apply for the posts of UPSSSC Recruitment 2022. More details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the posts of UPSSSC Recruitment 2022.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Main (Written) Examination
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of minimum Salary of Rs.5200/- to a maximum Salary of Rs.92300/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official website of UPSSSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notification details.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with username and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of relevant documents/ certificates.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Starting Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced|