WBPDCL Recruitment 2021:-WBPDCL has announced job alert for both fresher’s and experienced candidates which are updated on 28 Aug 2021. Here in this Recruitment, there were about 66 vacancies for the post of Mines Manager, Safety Officer & Other. Here the Candidates can find all WBPDCL vacancy 2021 all over India, and the candidates can get all the information about WBPDCL recruitment 2021 immediately over here. The Aspirants who are looking for the jobs over WBPDCL this is one of the great opportunities to grab it, the candidates who have completed their Diploma, Degree they are eligible to submit their online application form, the Last date for the online application and Interested candidates may check out the Notification Details below.Read More
1 Jobs Found
Allgovenmentjobs is an exclusive Webpage where you can get complete information about the Latest Govt Job Openings. Interested Candidates may download the Official WBPDCL Notification and Submit the Online Application for the Mines Manager, Safety Officer & Other Post Before the last Date.
About WBPDCL:-West Bengal Power Development Corporation is a company which is owned by the Government of West Bengal. It has the goal to carry the business over the thermal power generation in the state of West Bengal, India. This Thermal power plants under the WBPDCL are located in Kolaghat, Bakreswar, Sagardighi, santaldih, and Bandel.
WBPDCL has about 66 posts for Mines Manager, Safety Officer & Other in the year of 2021. The candidates who are interested can go through the details before applying.
• The candidates who have completed their Diploma, Degree are eligible for this post
• The selection process for the WBPDCL for Mines Manager, Safety Officer & Other is based on the written examination (or) Interview process.
• It has a certain Age limit for applying this post.
• The candidate can go through the official website which is mentioned over here.
• The candidate needs to select the prescribed post which they are willing to apply.
• The candidates need to send the applications before the last date 21 Sep 2021.