West Bengal Public Service Commission has officially declared the notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer vacancy. Candidates who completed their Medical qualifications can apply online for WBPSC Jobs 2023. The WBPSC GDMO Vacancies online application dates are announced for candidates who are interested in the notification to apply before the last date of application. To know more about the WBPSC Recruitment 2023 like education qualification, age limit, selection process, and other details.
Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
|General Duty Medical Officer||300||B.Pharm, B.Sc, D.Pharm, M.Sc|
- Minimum age limit: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Written examination
- Documents Verification
- Application Fee: Rs. 210/-+ Service Charges
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum pay scale: Rs. 26,500/- per month
- Maximum pay scale: Rs. 45,000/- per month
How to apply online for WBPSC Jobs 2023
- Go to the official website of WBPSC
- Then the homepage will appear on the screen
- Click on the notifications link
- Download and read it carefully
- If you are eligible click on Apply online
- Fill out the application form and upload scanned copies of your documents
- Pay the application fee through online or offline
- Check and click on the submit button
- Download and take a printout of the application form for further use.
|Starting date of application||21-09-2023|
|Last date of application||12-10-2023|