West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the latest job notification for the 14 Assistant Translator Posts. Aspirants who have qualified in Any Degree must grab the chance of the WBPSC Jobs 2023. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 30th September 2023 to 24th October 2023. More details like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, and important dates are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Translator||14||Any Degree|
- The applicant's age should be 18 to 45 years.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.65,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the WBPSC Jobs 2023:
- Visit the Official Website of the WBPSC.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Registration, Log in with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill out the complete information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the Documents.
- Finally, Submit the Online application form.
|Starting date to Apply Online||30th Sep 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||24th Oct 2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|