Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has Introduced a recruitment opportunity for the posts of Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Junior Supervisor, and Tradesman Trainee with 92 vacancies. The candidates who are qualified in 10th Pass, ITI, CA/ ICWAI/ Diploma in Engineering, and Post Graduation are eligible to apply for the posts of IREL Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 17th June 2022 to 14th July 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of an applicaiton form. More details like education qualification, age limit, pay scale, applicaiton fee, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the IREL Recruitment 2022.
IREL Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||07||CA/ Intermediate/ Graduate|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||05||Degree|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||19||Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mining/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||03||Post-Graudation|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||28||10th Pass/ ITI|
|Fitter/ Electrician (postcode - PC7)||14|
|Fitter/ Electrician (postcode - PC8)||14|
- Minimum: 26 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Psychometric Test.
- The Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.21000/- to Rs.88000/- per month.
- General Candidates: Rs.472/-
- Sc/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM, Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of IREL.
- Select the desired post and read the notificaiton.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your email and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Last Date to Apply||14th July 2022|