The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has announced a new job notification for the 15 Director, Project Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Director, Vigilance Officer, and Senior Assistant Director Vacancies. The candidates who are qualified for a Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduation, and B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering must utilize the advantage of the NIFT Jobs 2023. Eligible candidates must participate in this application process on or before the last date of 25th October 2023. Check the below details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, important dates, etc.
Check For More: Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualifications:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Director||01||Post Graduation, Degree|
|Executive Engineer||02||B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||05|
|Assistant Director||01||Master's Degree|
|Vigilance Officer ||01||As Per Norms|
|Senior Assistant Director||04|
- The Candidate's age should be below 56 years.
- Candidate's Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.67,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the NIFT Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website of NIFT.
- Verify the notification details and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the complete details in the application form.
- Eligible candidates can send their application form and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
The Registrar, NIFT Campus,
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi - 110016
|Last date for receipt of application||25th October 2023|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|