West Bengal Power Development Corporation (WBPDCL) has announced a new job notification for the positions of Senior Executive and Instructor with 02 Vacancies. Candidates who possess a Graduation, Diploma, and Degree in Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for the post. Interested candidates can attend the WBPDCL Walk-In-Interview on the 09th of October 2023. More details like educational qualification, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, important dates, etc., are mentioned below.
Check Here For More: Latest Government Jobs
Vacancy Details & Educational Qualifications:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Instructor||01||Degree in Electrical Engineering, Diploma|
- The Candidate's age should be below 63 years.
- Selection will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/- per month.
How to Apply for the WBPDCL Jobs 2023:
- Visit the official website of WBPDCL.
- Verify the notification details and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Qualified candidates can attend the walk-in-interview process and other relevant documents at the venue below.
Biomedica Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan,
Block-LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III,
Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700106
|Walk-In-Interview Date||09th October 2023|
|Official Notification and Application Form||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join on Telegram||Join Now|