Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer(ACTREC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Lab Technician. ACTREC as one vacancy to fulfill in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Aspirants who are willing to get jobs in ACTREC Organization can follow this page for the latest job Notification details. However, interested can appear for ACTREC Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Search for - Latest Jobs Across India|
Eligibility Criteria for ACTREC Lab Technician Notification 2019:
- Candidates having B.Sc (MLT) Degree from recognized university/ College.
- Graduate Degree in B.Sc with Diploma Medical Lab Technician(D.M.L.T) will be preferred.
Applicants should be
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- Maximum age of 30 years as on date of interview.
Consolidated salary will be up to Rs.17000 to 25000 per month.
Procedure to attend ACTREC Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Eligible may appear for the interview with CV.
- Carry attested copies of Educational Qualification, age certificates, and testimonials.
- Original documents should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 11th September 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: PS-334 (Administrative Meeting Room), 3rd floor Paymaster Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- 410210.
Download the official Notification of ACTREC Recruitment 2019. Click Here