All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS), Patna published walk-in- Notiifc action for the post of Junior Resident. Notification Released on 27th July 2019 regarding fulfilling five vacant positions in AIIMS Patna, Bihar on Adhoc basis. Interested candidates can appear for AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview 2019 on the scheduled date.
Eligibility Criteria and vacancy Details - AIIMS, Patna Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer||MBBS from recognized University / Institute||05|
- Applicants maximum age 33 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Salary offered for Junior Resident up to Rs. 30000 per month.
- For General / OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For Sc / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil.
Procedure to attend for AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can directly appear for Interview along with following certificates/documents.
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate.
- MBBS pass certificate & Mark Sheets.
- MBBS Internship Completion
- MCI / State Medical Council Registartion Certificate.
- NOC from present Employer.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 8th August at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Committee Room, College Building, Ground Floor, AIIMS Patna.
Download the Official Notification of AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019. Click Here