All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) came out with new employment notification for the post of Senior Resident. AIIMS as about 105 Vacant positions to fulfill in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. Walk-in Notification for the post of Senior Resident in various departments published on 4th October 2019. Interested and Eligible can check out the details and apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - AIIMS Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Maximum age of applicants should be 40 years as on the date of the interview.
- Age relaxation 05 years for General, 08 years for OBC and 10 years for SC / ST candidates as per rules.
Pay Level - 11 as per 7th CPC of Rs.67700 + Allowances per month.
- General / OBC candidates: Rs.1000
- Sc / ST candidates: Rs.800
- PWD: NIL
Procedure to attend for AIIMS Raipur Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form(Download below).
- Educational Qualification, Experience certificates.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of PAN Card, Aadhar Card.
- Original documents for verification.
Applicants can confirm the participation by sending email to [email protected]
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 5th & 6th November 2019.
Venue: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No.5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of AIIMS Recruitment 2019. Click Here