Air India Express Limited announced walk-in Notification for the post of Cabin Crew. Air India as about of 51 vacancies to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th or Degree Qualification. Eligible candidates can appear for Air India Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Search Here for - Latest AIATSL Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Air India Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Cabin Crew||51||10+2 from recognized Board|
- Applicants age should be 27 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Age relaxation 5 years for SC / ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government Norms.
- Candidates will be paid up to Rs.10000 in training period.
- After completion of training Initially will get Rs.18630 -36630 per month.
Procedure to attend for Air India Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can download the application given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may appear for the interview with the duly filled application and along with self-attested copies of document / Certificates.
- Candidates need to carry original documents for verification at the time of personal interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 9th July 2019 at 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Venue: Gateway Hotel, Calicut, Pt Usha Road, Calicut - 673032.
Download the official notification. Click here
Air India Recruitment Application Form. Download Here