ALIMCO has published a notification of Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Medical Officer and other Posts. Candidates who have completed Engineering/ MBA/CA/ICMA/ MBBS/ PGDM/ ITI/ DIPLOMA are eligible to apply. So, interested candidates may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 11
|Name of the Posts||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager (Production)||Engineering (Production/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing) /PG Degree/ PG Diploma||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing)||Engineering or MBA||01|
|Senior Manager (Marketing)||Engineering||01|
|Manager (Finance)||CA/ ICMA||01|
|Dy. Manager (Marketing)||Engineering (Mechanical/ Production)||01|
|Deputy Manager (Materials Management)||01|
|Internal Auditor||CA/ ICMA||01|
|P & A Officer||MBA (HR) PG Degree/ PGDM||01|
|Stenographer||Any Degree from ITI/ Polytechnic in Stenography trade.||02|
- Minimum Age limit: 32 years
- Maximum Age limit: 52 years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD as per Government rules.
- For Stenographer: Min Pay Scale of Rs.17,820/- and Max Pay Scale of Rs.61,130/-
- For the Other Posts: Minimum Pay Scale of Rs.30,000/- and Maximum Pay Scale of Rs.2,40,000/-
- Based on the Personal Interview/ Written Test/ Skill Test.
- For Stenographer: Rs. 250/-(No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD)
- For the Other Posts: Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD)
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to download application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form and submit it along with copies of necessary documents, photographs to the address given below.
- Finally, submit the application fee through Demand Draft in favour of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur.
To the Manager (Personnel and Administration),
ALIMCO, Naramau, G.T. Road,
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||23.09.2019|