Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Sericulture Officer Post with Advt No: 11/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the APPSC Sericulture Officer Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Sericulture Officer Posts in APPSC
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Sericulture Officer||Master's Degree in Botany, Sericulture, Zoology||13|
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
- 370/- for General and OBC (250+120)
- 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination, Physical Test and Interview for the Sericulture Officer post in AP.
- 40% for General
- 35% for BC
- 30% for SC, ST, and PH
Application Procedure for the APPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Sericulture Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- login with id and Password
- Enter All mandatory fields and Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||6th March 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||27th March 2019|
|Main Examination Date||21st and 22nd May 2019|
APPSC Sericulture Officer Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Sericulture Officer Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here