Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under the Social Welfare Department. Assam Government released notification on 3rd August 2019 to fulfill 73 vacant positions. Aspirants can refer this page for latest job Notification details. However eligible candidates can apply for APSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Conditions - Assam PSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Child Development Project Officer||73|
- Candidates Graduates under Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized university.
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Social Works / Labour & Social Welfare.
- Graduated in Child Development / Home Science / Nutrition / Philosophy / Economics.
Applicants age should not be less than 21 years and must not exceed 38 years of age as on 1st Jan 2019.
Candidates will get paid up to Rs.22000 to 87000 + Grade Pay Rs.9700/- per month + Allowances.
- For General candidates: Rs.250/-.
- For Sc / ST/ OBC / MOBC candidates: Rs.150/-.
How to apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can download the application from ww.apsc.in(Official Site).
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates can post the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age, and Pan Card to address below.
To Deputy Secretary,
Guwahati - 781022.
Last Date for Submission of application: 9th September 2019.
Download the official notification of APSC recruitment 2019. Click Here