Assam Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Engineer Post. The Main Motto of APSC Notification 2019 is to fill the 65 Assistant Engineer Posts. The APSC Assistant Engineer Noptification Published on 21st December 2018 with Advt No. 167PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018 . The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the APSC Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Engineer Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The Online Application Start from 24th December 2018 and Last Date for Submit Application is 2nd Feb 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assam PSC Assistant Civil Engineer Post
Educational Qualification: The Interested Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Civil Engineering from recognized University.
- Minimum Age is 21 years
- Maximum Age is 38 Years
- 250/- For General
- 150/- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC
Vacancy Details with Category Wise
Application Process for the APSC Assistant Civil Engineer Recruitment
- Visit the Assam Public Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Assistant Civil Engineer Recruitment and Click on Apply Form
- Take Print out the Application form fill in the Application form
- Pay the Fee throuy
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- View Your Entered Details
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to Complete the Application.