Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) advertised the latest notification for the post of Research Assistant. APSC as about 39 vacant positions to fulfill in Planning Service under Transformation & Development Department, Assam. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. However, interested can apply for APSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - APSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Research Assistant||39||Bachelor's Degree in Arts / Science & Commerce|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on 01/01/2019.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.22000 - 87000 per month.
Selection will be according to the performance of candidates in
- Written Test
How to apply APSC Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below/.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification experience, PAN Card and other required documents to address stated below.
To Deputy Secretary,
Khanaparam Guwahati - 781002
- Gen / EWS: Rs.250.
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC: Rs.150
- BPL candidates: NIL
Last date for submission of application: 27th Januray 2020.
Download the Official Notification of APSC. Click Here
APSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form. Download Here