Appellate Tribunal for Electricity rolled out the Latest Recruitment Notification 2020 to fulfil the 09 Private Secretary, PA, Assistant and Court Master Vacancies. Candidates, who have done Intermediate / Any Degree / Post Graduation / LLB are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 04th Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants can check further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Private Secretary||Any Degree / Post Graduation||02|
|Court Master||Degree / LLB||03|
Any Degree / Post Graduation
- Upper age limit is 56 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the APTEL Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Dr. Ashu Sanjeev Tinjan,
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||04th Dec 2020|
To Download APTEL Recruitment Notification 2020: CLICK HERE
To Download Application Form: CLICK HERE