Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Patient Care Manager Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Life Science Stream they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the BECIL Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Patient Care Manager Post in BECIL
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Patient Care Manager||Graduation in Life Science Stream||10|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- 500/- for General and OBC
- 250/- for SC/ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Patient Care Manage Post in BECIL is Based on the Interview or Written Examination.
Application Process for the BECIL Patient Care Manager Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Official Website.
- Click on the Career/ Current Vacancies Tab
- Select the Patient Care Manage Notification and Click on Download the Application form
- Fill the Application form and Attach the required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee through DD
- Send the Application form along with DD or Bank Receipt.
BECIL'S Corporate Office,
|Notification Published on||20th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||3rd April 2019|
Download the BECIL Patient Care Manager Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Care Manager Post in BECIL: Click Here