Banaras Hindu University (BHU) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse. BHU as about five vacant positions to fulfill in Banaras, Uttar Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, Nursing qualification. Job Seekers who are searching for Medical jobs can refer to this page for more latest jobs across India. Employment notification of BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment under National Health Mission released on 17th March 2020. However, interested candidates can apply for BHU Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest NHM Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - BHU Notification 2020:
- Applicant's age should be 45 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.20500 per month.
Select candidates based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of BHU Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of BHU.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other required documents to address stated below.
To Dr.Ashok Kumar,
Professor Incharge & Coordinator SNCU,
Neonatal Unit, Department of Pediatrics,
Institute of Medical Science,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi - 221005.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th April 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of BHU Recruitment 2020. Click Here