Bihar Vidhan Parishad invites online application for the posts of Stenographer, Personal Assistant, and Reporter. It as about 41 vacant positions to fulfill. Interested candidates can refer this page for Notification Details. However eligible candidates can apply online for Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Bihar Vidhan Parishad Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Reporter||16||Graduate Degree and Typing Speed in steno 150 wpm|
|Personal Assistant||05||Graduate Degree and Typing Speed in steno 100 wpm|
|Steno||20||Graduate Degree and Typing Speed in steno 80 wpm|
- Applicant age should be in between 21 -37 years as on 10/01/2019.
- Age Relaxation for reserved candidates as per Government Norms.
|Post Name||Monthly Stipend|
|Reporter||Rs.53100 -167800 + Allowances|
|Personal Assistant||Rs.44900 - 142400 + Allowances|
|Steno||Rs.25500 - 81100+ Allowances|
Candidates will get selected based on performance in
Steps to apply for Bihar Vidhan Parishad recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
- Candidates can log on to http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/.
- Go to Home Page and Select the required posts.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application and upload the photo, Signature.
- pay the Application Fee and Click On Submit.
- Finally, take the print out of application for future use.
|Online Application Starts from||23rd July 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||12th August 2019|
Download the official Notification. Click Here
Online application Link. Download Here